Ways to get concussed!!! Joe K....

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
when you go that big you have to nose it in. although even nosing it in can get a little hairy too. about a month back all the oside boys were out on a normal morning ride, and joe throws a huge stab, and he said he was "throwing some style points on it" by looking over at one of the guys while he was doing it. but when he nosed it in he had his head side ways and the slap of the water knocked him out. he surfaced on his back with stars in his eyes.

i think i side with pete on the bailing thing. granted bailing, means you didnt land it and you didnt succeed. but ive seen some good bailers in my day. mike serlin and jk can bail and put their jet skis in the water right next to them safely.

Y

yamaslut

when you go that big you have to nose it in. although even nosing it in can get a little hairy too. about a month back all the oside boys were out on a normal morning ride, and joe throws a huge stab, and he said he was "throwing some style points on it" by looking over at one of the guys while he was doing it. but when he nosed it in he had his head side ways and the slap of the water knocked him out. he surfaced on his back with stars in his eyes.

i think i side with pete on the bailing thing. granted bailing, means you didnt land it and you didnt succeed. but ive seen some good bailers in my day. mike serlin and jk can bail and put their jet skis in the water right next to them safely.

yeah.... that's why Mike was out for 6 months....
uh.... his ski landed on him there Mr. :biggthumpup: :haha:

bailing is not smart unless there is no other solution.. IMHO

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
here's what yamaslut was talking about. The MRI was taken shortly after it happened. The quad muscle was shredded by the ridplate landing on it. The X-ray was taken about 4 months afterwards. It's rare but my body thought my femur was broken and turned all the surrounding muscle into bone, so I have a big lump in my leg. 6 months of physical therapy and now I'm stronger then ever. Which is nice cuz I thought I was gonna be crippled for life.

Attachments

• Mike miositis.jpg
    Mike miositis.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Mike MRI cropped.jpg
    Mike MRI cropped.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 127
Yeah, but just think of the positive to that mikey......a hot chick says to ya

"Is that a bone calcification running down yer thigh...or are ya just glad to see me?" :woot: :woot: :woot:

Y

yamaslut

here's what yamaslut was talking about. The MRI was taken shortly after it happened. The quad muscle was shredded by the ridplate landing on it. The X-ray was taken about 4 months afterwards. It's rare but my body thought my femur was broken and turned all the surrounding muscle into bone, so I have a big lump in my leg. 6 months of physical therapy and now I'm stronger then ever. Which is nice cuz I thought I was gonna be crippled for life.

OUCHY POO :aargh4:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
You freekin left coasters are WAY Crazy off the chain, Ronny's Mexico and Baja pics just freek me out. I cant even imagine what I would do up that high, BUT SURE WANT TO TRY SOME DAY.

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
since mikes crash, hes gotten a lot better at crashing...if that makes any sense.

joe lets go get some milk some time, and make it whole milk so that its real thick between the lips.

Top Bottom