Blaster Wb-1 re-build- 1100 to 1200 upgrade

AZRIDER

stupid desert
bottom has finished being resurfaced and primered
finishing top deck prep now
this project has been taking second seat to my X-2, but I have all the parts now, so its gonna go fast now I hope
hope to have paint done in the next week: then motor assembly photo 3-3.JPGphoto 5-2.JPG photo 4-2.JPG

AZRIDER

stupid desert
Quick, the blurple is gone : painting begins shortly should I do orange with white trim or white with orange trim?
I will leave this decision entirely in the hands of the voters
voting ends when the primer is done

AZRIDER

stupid desert
NO votes huh? leaving up to me ? pussies
3rd cote of primer on the top now
finish coats will all be laid tomorrow
I guess my buddy will be the deciding factor in color

AZRIDER

stupid desert
the engine is in!
I put the 1100 back in: i wanna build the 1200 into a monster then install, I also think I probably need a new pump before the upgrade.
photo 3.JPG
The parts still left to be installed
photo 1.JPG
Im still trying to figure out my exhaust system; i dunno wether to go with this welded raider box or an XL 760 waterbox and exhaustphoto 2.JPG
some of the little part I painted today
photo 4.JPG

AZRIDER

stupid desert
okay the blaster is completely put back together: exhaust is still an issue. I have to get my aluminum welder fixed, so until i can get it fixed I'm runneg straight exhaust. Riva seems to have a waterbox that might work out well. I might save the raider box for one of my other wave blasters.

going to finish the turf tomorrow
lake testing this weekend
photo 1-1.JPGphoto 2-1.JPG photo 4-1.JPG photo 5.JPG

AZRIDER

stupid desert
I had to reinforce the tray, after the additional foam removal I did It just felt weak: also its going to have some visual CF when said and done

AZRIDER

stupid desert
my intent is to go up with a buddy to apache (3 mile) tomorrow eveing and stay the night if plans change I'll definetly come and ride with you guys on saturday
open invitation--- I know it alot further for ya but- i wanted to let you know

Oh, does anyone have a recomended routing for dual cooling on a triple(stock exhaust mani)? I've always run single and its been ok for the most part, but it worries me, I've done some searches and read through tons of build threads and never seen any refrence to routing the water
theirs only a couple choices, but any advice would be appreciated

Top Bottom