WB equiped with engine coolant?

just read this on e-bay ad. "Jet ski is also equipped with an engine coolant which extracts the hot water out while the coolant keeps it running cool preventing the operator from over heating the motor". is there such a thing? or maybe he's talking about something else and is explaining it wrong?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
perhaps a laymans explanation of water cooling? :dunno:

unless it's been equipped with a closed loop cooling system and heat exchanger like alot of salt water boats use. Actually wouldn't be that hard to do in a ski. I think some of the new 4 stroke skis come with closed loop heating don't they?

perhaps a laymans explanation of water cooling? :dunno:

unless it's been equipped with a closed loop cooling system and heat exchanger like alot of salt water boats use. Actually wouldn't be that hard to do in a ski. I think some of the new 4 stroke skis come with closed loop heating don't they?

yeah... very intriguing. Seadoo's heat exchanger is built into the rideplate, which I'm sure is OMFG expensive. Thing is, you'd need some sort of flywheel driven (MRD?) water pump. Not only that, but you'd still have to tap a waterline off the jet pump for the heat exchanger. Not a "closed" loop, but i guess the point is to save the engine from saltwater.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I was thinking more along the lines of a combination of English as a second language and baffle them with bull:):):):). :biggrin:
Posted via Mobile Device

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
That coolant is damn expensive,I have a couple of gallons I can part with though if anyone needs some,just prepare for a direct hit to your paypal acct.

Top Bottom