Blaster WB1 Riva Red Pipe Cooling Question

Not sure where the flush kit goes, and the routing mentioned is correct but I just want to clarify that the straight through goes directly to the pisser with a water restricter after the T to restrict water going out of the pisser and push water through the T into the stinger. This is if you're using this style restricter.

http://www.rivayamaha.com/RivaStore...y=Jetworks Adjustable Inline Water Restrictor

If you don't have any restriction in the water line after the T on the straight through line, the water will go straight through and never go out of the other leg on the T. I had this issue recently.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
i have not had that issue either. i know the water will take the path of least resistance, but it will go out overboard and still go into the stinger and waterbox too. you can hear the change in exhaust tone. Until now i had not heard about restricting the pisser. ( if i understand your setup correctly) i will have to double check mine. I know i dont have a restictor. FYI my flusher is between the head outlet to the pipe chamber so the head and cylinders gets cooled and into the exhaust while on the hose.Goodluck

Top Bottom