WDK RIP Hybrid Hull Build

Haven't even gotten my hull n the mail yet lol, but got my first picture of it today and I am just too excited so I am starting a build thread. Should have the hull in about 2 weeks.

I am doing a build thread so others can see how an A/M hull comes together, and so I can ask questions. This is my first A/M build!

This will be a pretty slow process, as I need to save up for parts but my goal is to have it up and running in April.

Hull: 2015 WDK RIP hybrid 80% fiberglass 20% carbon. Should weigh about 75lbs with hull, hood, pump shoe, couch mounts, and midshaft bolted up.

IMG_7070 (1).JPG

Gloss white top deck, gloss black bottom deck. Molded diamond black turf everywhere.

Planning on a KP handle pole with black top and bottom pieces, and anodized blue tubes. Will also use blue cooling/fuel lines.

I plan on stuffing my non-ported FX-1 motor in there for the time being until I save up for a larger setup.

So far, Jeff has been excellent to deal with, always answering calls/text. Please no WDK bashing on this thread.

Helpful suggestions/questions are welcome! @Wet Dreams

Last edited:
I got my hull in like 3 days after it was shipped and that was coast to coast....road runner was fast!
Was that the original estimated delivery date, or did it get their quicker? I'd like to talk to the driver a little before-hand, as they are delivering it to my house and I want to be there. Don't know how to do this.

Ducky

Back in the game!
Was that the original estimated delivery date, or did it get their quicker? I'd like to talk to the driver a little before-hand, as they are delivering it to my house and I want to be there. Don't know how to do this.

I had my ski delivered to a friends business so they unloaded it for me....they should call you to schedule delivery, but it might be better to be proactive and call them.

Top Bottom