WDK RIP Hybrid Hull Build

So turns out the ski is not in Denver, but 200 miles out. Lady on the phone said I should expect delivery Wednesday. 10 days from Oregon to Colorado... Not impressed but oh well.

It is very hard to add photos without a smart phone or a camera, lol.

I weighed the hull today, using an $8 hanging scale from walmart. It weighs the hull (w/ pump shoe, ride plate, motor mounts, turf, versiplugs) in at 72lbs and the hood at 9lbs. Scale could be a little off, cause the hood does not feel like 9 lbs to me, feels lighter.

It is very hard to add photos without a smart phone or a camera, lol.

I weighed the hull today, using an $8 hanging scale from walmart. It weighs the hull (w/ pump shoe, ride plate, motor mounts, turf, versiplugs) in at 72lbs and the hood at 9lbs. Scale could be a little off, cause the hood does not feel like 9 lbs to me, feels lighter.
How do you survive without a smart phone? Lol

Hey if you need that alignment tool again I'll let you borrow it. I have one condition though. You have to come ride with us on the 12th at cherry creek and I'll give it to you then ;) what say you?

Hey if you need that alignment tool again I'll let you borrow it. I have one condition though. You have to come ride with us on the 12th at cherry creek and I'll give it to you then ;) what say you?
I would but I am going to lake havasu with the fx1 for spring break! I might try and sell the fx1 there, if it doesnt sell I am swapping the fx1 motor to the RIP the second I get home!

So I should have it ready for boyd late march

Top Bottom