WDK RIP - Hybrid Hull vs. Full Carbon Hull

What length is that pole set at? Can it be adjusted in any further? Sorry to thread Jack, but I was curious because this is the setup I'm looking to get for my Rokr.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Im not sure

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Pretty sure the X-Metal bracket doesn't fit. Ducky, you're running a Rickter bracket, not the regular RRP setup. They are narrower, with no "outboard" mounting holes.

-Rob

Ducky

Back in the game!
Pretty sure the X-Metal bracket doesn't fit. Ducky, you're running a Rickter bracket, not the regular RRP setup. They are narrower, with no "outboard" mounting holes.

-Rob

Rickter, RRP...same thing lol. Yes, I am running the RRP bracket meant for an AM hull, not for a SJ hull.

Jeff runs an xmetal pole on one of his rips. The comp pole Is adjustable to the length he suggests to start at but I find that pole length on aftermarket skis needs to be setup to user preference

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jeff runs an xmetal pole on one of his rips. The comp pole Is adjustable to the length he suggests to start at but I find that pole length on aftermarket skis needs to be setup to user preference

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree my rrp is almost as short as it can go and it still could maybe go shorter.

Top Bottom