Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
This is a thread that will show in detail the new ROK-R hull. The build that will take place is of a full mod ROK-R 1200, carbon, with nothing but the best WDK can offer. If there are any questions, please ask. I will update daily with pics and progress of the build........enjoy!!!!

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The WDK billet 1200 has been around for seven years and has gone through extensive real world testing, to get where it is today, as you will see in this thread. This is the third generation 1200 and I can honestly say that is dialed in. It all starts here with the epoxying and machining of the 66e cases. We use a high quality epoxy, and the maching is done on a 2007 Haas VF2-SS.

P1010701.jpgP1010703.jpg

If you look close you can see the epoxy areas. When opening up the cases to accept the massive 98mm Wiseco pistons even the 66e cases seem small. It just barely breaks through in five spots, one located in the front of the case.

Last edited:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Cases are finger ported by hand. A cnc program, and fixturing would be too time consuming. I remove some of the casting to allow for a smoother, more efficient flow into the transfer ports. Black cases are not ported, silver one is.

2012-08-28_16-38-20_16.jpg2012-08-28_16-38-57_195.jpg

Jeff is one awesome dude to chat with about this, haven't heard anyone thus far that puts in as much as he does to the testing and tuning of every little piece...
can't wait for the day to try a WDK1200!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Guys-DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A TRAIN WRECK!!! I have a serious question for Jeff!!!

Jeff, alot of us recognize your insane composite skills and the visions you have to see, think, and build outside the box! I personally have purchased your products over the years and still use them proudly to this day! My question is have you come up with a business plan to actually take orders and payments and then ship products out within the time promises you make? Let's be adults here-your business ethics have been poor in the past and you have chosen a business where you are required to be a good business man as well as the composites genius that you are.

Again-this is not a slam fest! Simply hoping for change. (unlike Obama's 'change') LOL

Guys-DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A TRAIN WRECK!!! I have a serious question for Jeff!!!

Jeff, alot of us recognize your insane composite skills and the visions you have to see, think, and build outside the box! I personally have purchased your products over the years and still use them proudly to this day! My question is have you come up with a business plan to actually take orders and payments and then ship products out within the time promises you make? Let's be adults here-your business ethics have been poor in the past and you have chosen a business where you are required to be a good business man as well as the composites genius that you are.

Again-this is not a slam fest! Simply hoping for change. (unlike Obama's 'change') LOL

As a new to the industry hull builder myself, and hearing the waterdawg bashing over the years.. I was also wondering if you were giving up the other CNC work (which most likely pays the bills) and putting it all into the watercraft side of your biz? Love the hull btw, she's tiny.

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter

then start a new thread and dont waste this build thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom