Freestyle We are looking for an Amateur Freestyle Competion Rider for the World Finals

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
We are tentatively looking for a rider to compete at the World Finals on an www.OptimaRacing.com prepared www.WatercraftFactory.com VISION hull.

The rider would have to be Amateur Freestyle class legal and have competed in actual freestyle competition before. We aren't expecting anyone to go win, just to put on a good show and have some fun.

What we can offer: A competitive ski for you to ride and the support and equipment to compete.
What the rider would need to do: Be IJSBA Amateur Freestyle legal, with a current IJSBA membership.

Ideally the rider wouldn't have any affiliation with another shop or brand. We are looking for someone with the skills and desire who just needs a break and the right ski.

Please contact me directly for more info.

Mike@OptimaRacing.com
336-263-6398
FREESTYLE.jpg

Mike,

You guys at Optima Racing are great for this sport. Best of luck finding a good rider to represent Optima Racing. I wish I was a good freestyle rider but unfortunatley that is not the case.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thanks guys, every year we try to step up our program and make it better. I truly believe in this sport and I believe that the more participants and the more companies get involved, the better off the sports chances are of survival.

We have some things in the works for next year's National Tour along these same lines that will be announced later this year/early next. For this years World Finals though, we want to find a hungry kid (or semi-kid lol) that wants to compete at the finals but may not have the boat to do it on or maybe a little better boat than they currently run.

Don't be shy, contact me if you are interested and can get out to Havasu. I only ask for someone who has competed in an organized freestyle event before and of course is IJSBA legal or the ability to become legal prior to the Finals.

Mike@OptimaRacing.com

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Good point, I will talk to Johhny at the next tour stop. I wouldn't be opposed to allowing more than one rider compete on the ski (I would have to check the rulebook, but I think this is allowed).

Build it and they will come. Participate and the sport will grow.

Top Bottom