we need to invite this kid to daytona.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2009/12/this-kid-rules

It’s that time of the year where local news stations do heartwarming puff pieces for the holiday season. Except in Tennessee, where four-year-old Hayden Wright snuck out of his home in the middle of the night, got drunk, wandered around the neighborhood, went into a neighbor’s house, and stole presents from under the tree — one of which was a little girl’s dress that he then put on before continuing wandering around the neighborhood. I repeat: four years old.

"My mom always said I was precocious, but compared to me this kid is a genius. I didn’t get into drunken burglary and cross-dressing until I was 19."

:lmao:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
this mom needs to have LOSER tattooed across her forehead...

• mom is prego with this kid at 16, I guess the only positive here is she married the baby's daddy (but now divorcing him).
  • kid steals beer out grandpa's cooler (so she still lives at home)
  • Husband is in jail
  • She can't figure out how he can up pop tops?
  • She *thinks* she is a good mom
  • Kid is already cross-dressing at age 4
  • WTF is that hair style?
  • "kids do things like this and it is out of your control".... WTF! you cant control a 4 year old? what is going to happen when he is 10!
  • I wonder how much "assistance" she is getting from the gubmnt

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
this mom needs to have LOSER tattooed across her forehead...

• mom is prego with this kid at 16, I guess the only positive here is she married the baby's daddy (but now divorcing him).
  • kid steals beer out grandpa's cooler (so she still lives at home)
  • Husband is in jail
  • She can't figure out how he can up pop tops?
  • She *thinks* she is a good mom
  • Kid is already cross-dressing at age 4
  • WTF is that hair style?
  • "kids do things like this and it is out of your control".... WTF! you cant control a 4 year old? what is going to happen when he is 10!
  • I wonder how much "assistance" she is getting from the gubmnt

but the kid knows how to party! :Banane13:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
That happened in Chattanooga where my parents live in the summer and I went to college. I'm SO proud. Why do I hear the song from deliverance playing in the background.

Emm

skank
Last time I was in Chattanooga I passed out in a diner ....so I know where this kid is coming from...Chattanooga is the devil :wiggle::biggrin:

crazy...

on that same page they are talking about the "Family Ties" actors... Moms a lesbo and the youngest kid just got picked up on an outstanding warrant..

he's a looker too.... :haha:

Emm

skank
so...... "what happens in Chattanooga stays in Chattanooga"?

it is what happens when you don't eat and you drink a lot of high alcohol beers :friday: Old Rasputin did me in.

I ordered my pancakes and ice cream and then it was over.....

Downtown Chatt is awesome! :bananalama:

Top Bottom