Weather forecast

ger87410

How did I get here?
Here's your problem.

us__todsfc.gif

It looks like the second front that's suppose to do the most damage. Let's hope it weakens before hitting TX.:fingersx:

ger87410

How did I get here?
Thanks to swellinfo.com.

Thursday [waist to chest] [choppy / bumpy] [knee to waist] [choppy / bumpy]
Surf: Knee to waist high short period wind swell with occasional stomach sets. The swell will be coming from the ENE in the morning and shift to the E during the day.
Conditions: Choppy/disorganized with ENE winds 15-20kt.

Friday [flat to knee] [choppy / bumpy] [flat to knee] [choppy / bumpy]
Surf: Knee high SE short period wind swell.
Conditions: Bumpy/choppy with SE winds 10-15kt in the morning shifting SSE for the afternoon.

Saturday [flat to knee] [semi clean / textured] [flat to knee] [choppy / bumpy]
Surf: Minimal (ankle high or less) surf.
Conditions: Semi clean/textured in the morning with N winds 15-20kt. Sideshore/choppy conditions for the afternoon with the winds shifting to the NNE.

Sunday [flat to knee] [clean / fairly clean] [flat to knee] [clean / fairly clean]
Surf: Minimal (ankle high or less) surf.
Conditions: Fairly clean with N winds 10-15kt in the morning decreasing to 5-10kt in the afternoon.

Looks like Sat and Sunday are gonna suck!

Oh well.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Exactly ..... just make sure the twister & wesson oil are packed

Wesson oil????

I have some Lucas brand "Red and Tacky #2" grease that puts Wesson oil to shame. Totally waterproof, smelly, and nasty as all hell, yet it works great on the skis. Moondance, you game to try it out?

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
I really think Sunday is gonna work out to be nice. We rode out 30mph+ winds on a sandy point all night Fri here with the last little front and it paid off. Saturday was cloudy windy and cool but we still managed to ride and sunday was absolutely beautiful. I dont think these late fronts have enough juice left to last more than two days.

I think the Red Raider Coach explains Texas weather patterns best here in this video.

"Lightning is the only thing that cancels anything", "You'll be dead in hundred years anyway live dangerously", "Forecast says nasty stuff, but afterall this is Texas...EXPECT SUN", and my favorite "What do I know? Im a football coach!"-Captain Mike Leach

Last edited by a moderator:

betrezra

Eat, Drink, Breath x2's
##@@##

Man you guys are nutz......... too cold for me......

I might ride down tomorrow in the mustang just to check you guys out.....
:Thinkingof_:

Top Bottom