Weekend of Carnage

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Went to ride with Bonzi Bob and Yammahammer
On the way I blew up my rear end on my truck bad enough to blow hole in the pumkin.

They came and got me from a Steven King novel kinda town in no where Texas Luckly they had a friend over witha 40ft goose neck and Truck.
Afetr a few trys They got it on the trailer useing BB truck and a chain.

Thanks Bonzi Bob and Yammahammer and Wayne

Next day drop Truck off to Find out its not covered bt Warranty:banghead:
06 was the only year of 3/36 on final drive 04/05 7/70 went to 7/100 in 07.
Im fighting with Dodge as we speak

Go to Lake drop me off with my trailer and skis and BB toy box .They go to house to get their skis and loose a tire on the way back off the trailer.

Finally get everything to lake and get in ride before Dark

Get up to go ride bikes I smoke the clutch in my 110(stroked to 155):banghead:

Now I get to fly in a puddle jumper home and leave camper skis and a mini with a blown clutch at BB shop.Truck at the Stealership

All in All had a great wekend hanging with my Bro's in San Angelo

Attachments

• truck111.jpg
    truck111.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 277

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
Hey....at least it wasn't your ski that broke this time!!:hitwithrock:
That sucks Larry. Good luck with your truck. Hope Dodge steps up for ya.

Frosty

New York Crew
that sucks dude. I'm feeling your pain. My '01 dodge has been in the shop all week... valve on cyl#3 broke and dropped down inside the cylinder....

yamahammer

are you men the police?
also hit rock with my RN- broke intake grate in half and cracked pump shoe-- rode rest of weekend like that until rear cylinder blew a head o-ring. good times.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
also hit rock with my RN- broke intake grate in half and cracked pump shoe-- rode rest of weekend like that until rear cylinder blew a head o-ring. good times.

I forgot about that and BB dismount on the rock:smokin:

cant wait to get up there next weekend and destroy some more stuff

yamahammer

are you men the police?
I forgot about that and BB dismount on the rock:smokin:

cant wait to get up there next weekend and destroy some more stuff

im down. already got my boat fixed after i rummaged though your stuff and stole some o-rings. jb weld on the pump shoe. BB weld intake together. and its as good as...........its.........gonna......................get:usa2:

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
I like how you guys fix stuff. jb weld, welding and stealing. Your all going to hell:lightning:. Just messing around, My dad had a 1500 dodge 5 speed v6 all stock never towed anything and he had the same problems with the rear end, BUT he had major front end problems and a tranny go out on him too though. This was a 2wd truck driven by a 50 year old takin it easy. after that he bought a civic lol. Sorry about your run of bad luck.

yamahammer

are you men the police?
bad things happen to bad people, stupid things happen to stupid people, stranded plumbers get raped by inbred locals in risingstar TX, etc...........you know all the old sayings.

Top Bottom