what aftermarket hull is best

I think the biggest mistake here is having a requirement to be able to flatwater flip with a relatively low budget while living 1.5 hours from the surf and in the same local as jetmaniacs crew that seems to regularly break out the wake boats. I'd rather have 12k into a badass surf boat than a mediocre flatwater boat but it's your call.
that's kinda what i was thinking. i have other skis so this ski doesn't need to do it all. i need to get in touch with jet maniac. the only badass ik of for sale is for $15500 and hes firm. i really dont want to spend that much. you can forget the flatwater flip with 701 power. after hearing your guys opinions im now just wanting something for surf and boat wakes. eventually id up grade from a 701.

I would say anything -10 to -14 with surf layup should fit the bill.
ik this may be a dumb question but what exactly does -14 mean. obviously a -14 is shorter than a -4. is a -4 4 inches shorter than a stock super jet? iv seen a -7 up next to a stock super jet and it was at least 10 inches shorter.

I have one Krash Foot Rocket left in stock. Awesome surf hull and with interchangeable ride plate still tons of fun on flat water. $6,200 shipped to your door. Chris Grace also has a few Foot Rockets in stock in New Jersey if you want a different color scheme.

uploadfromtaptalk1445909466961.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They are a hybrid good on both my buddy does backies on both surf and flat! But u will need atleast a 900

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

here is what ive been told by many serious freestyle riders. does it sound correct? Im judging from build quality, strength, performance and longevity.
eme=no good
rickter=great
superfreak=great
bob/hurricane=ok not the best
krash=good
backie chan=ok

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Unless you get a factory defected hull like my Krash, there quailty is right at the top. From what I have seen, rickter have the highest quality control. But I don't like how xfs/r ride lol.

Top Bottom