Super Jet What are the best footwells?

i used watercraft factory and i love them! they came pretty straight and were easy to install, no trimming was needed. They feel great, perfect sized for me and i don't fall out but i also dont feel like im locked in completely and going to break and ankle

Welcome TB look up sjetrider, the 615 freeride ones are really nice. Great guys to deal with and nice guy price.

JamesG

Site Supporter
I have tried a handful, but I recommend EME holds. They keep you locked in without having to make your holds super tight. Mine are lose fitting and I have yet to fall out of them, even during rolls. EME foot holds are by far the best I have used.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Also check out Tom21 footholds.Skishoprules.com is the website.Tom makes a great foothold and you can pad the hell out of them.

And not taking anything away from the Toby's holds.They are priced well and fit great too!

get the rrp adjustable. Blowsion has em for $399. They are top shelf and easy enough to install. I have them on both my RN's
Only down side is they make the tray so narrow. I cut mine all apart on my Rickter just to be 4 inces wider and the BOB hold are there out of the box.

Thanks for all the advise, bros. I ended up goin' with the Blowsion Dawson Diggers on my '95 SJ and I really like them. They were my first foot wells on my first ski so I didn't have much to compare to. Just ordered a set of the BOB holds for my '95 FX1 that I just bought. Stoked to slap'em on and try 'em out. I'll post pics and a review when I'm done, bros.

I like my watercraft factory, Size 9 foot, they are snug. Mine were not the easiest install as I think they were slightly warped from sitting around, but I have nothing to compare too maybe they all require some force to get in right. I rivetted (definite must), epoxy with cabosil, and fiberglassed them. Also cut out area for exhaust tube so I could get them somewhat forward in the tray. IMAG0275.jpg

Top Bottom