What do people say about your ski?

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
They ask how much and i tell them i have $20,000 in it. Their lost for words is Priceless, Especially when i tell them i only paid $14,000 for the Ford F250 SD 4x4 Diesel thats hauling it.

Yea Blue,my 2005 subie wagon is worth $5000 pulling a ski worth how much!?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
62a.jpg

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
The last time we were at the lake, a guy was about to take off with his hyperlite plane. He stopped to shout "yeah, x2!!" With a thumbs up.

It may not be as valuable as most, but it has history, a following, and defined watersports for a generation.

we get "yeah x2" more often than "do they still make those" and "how fast does it go". whay do you have in it is pretty common too, but only the x2 guys ask. Had a guy on stock sxr act all smug. Now he knows better.

I got one of those I the back of my garage under a bunch of stuff, Do you know how to fix them?
Can you do submarines?
Never seen one of those before...( talking about my kawi SC )

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
I once had an old guy ask me what I do and I said I'm involved in freeride jetskis. He grabbed me by the shoulder and said "son, they moved on! You should move on too!" Laughing and looking back at his old friends like he's real funny and I'm real stupid.

I then showed him my ski and showed him photos of what we do and went over my engine and he was pretty mind blown and really impressed and realized how stupid his comment was.

Stupid old man.

Top Bottom