Surfriding What do you ride poll? Flatwater vs. Surf

What do you ride most?

• Total voters

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
I voted 100% surf, but about once or twice a summer my buddy and I take our non jetskiing friends (or whoever wants to come) to the lake so they can mess around on our skis rather than just chilling on the beach watching us ride. still pretty fun, but it does remind me why i never ride flat.

Last edited:

Wilke

X2 stole my life
80 surf 20 flat but its more like 70/30

Only cause most of my friends dont have jetskis or only have couches and boats, so I go out with them on the river. I feel like i ride the river way too much, everytime I'm just thinking to myself I would be having sooo much more fun in the surf.

Last edited:

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
80 surf 20 flat but its more like 70/30

Only cause most of my friends dont have jetskis or only have couches and boats, so I go out with them on the river. I feel like i ride the river way too much, everytime I'm just thinking to myself I would be having sooo much more fun in the surf.

go to an inlet...

swapmeet

Brotastic
If all my family (free childcare) didnt live nearby I'd seriously consider moving somewhere that I have access to surf.
But I imagine I'll be stuck on flat for a long long time.

Tkmww

Tanner M.
So we had an amazing day of surf in Jax, Fl yesterday...lets me know i made the right choice in moving here! I'm so sore I can barely move today...love it! And the best part is I didn't sink my ski, yet two of my buddies did. Usually I'm the one getting towed in.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I made the same move and dont regret it at all (I moved from northern surf to southern surf) and honestly I like my old riding spot better so far but I wont miss the 4 seasons. I missed the great surf yesterday but I have to put myself down for a 100% surf since I havnt been to any lakes here in FL

chriselmore_1

high on resin
I'm over flat.even sold my big motor. Surf I'd where its at. Only time I go to the lake now is if it gets hella hot or we go camping... After my first couple big surf rolls and flips flat just ain't the same....

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
60% flat / 40% surf. I live 400' from the ocean, but I have a free easy launch to an awesome saltwater river behind my house. So laziness takes over and I ride flat alot. I do go to Daytona 3weeks a year to get my nonstop surfriding fix in.

Top Bottom