Other What do you wear under your wetsuit......if anything?

Cannibal

Tasty Human
this thread reminds me of someone wearing boxers under their trunks. Keep that crap on the east coast.

Reminds me of when I was in a strip club once and this 18yo dude on his b-day gets pulled up on stage. The girls are all over him....writing stuff all over his chest and back in Sharpie, they have him down to his boxers and socks then a girl grabs his boxers to pants him....he's wearing tighty whities under his boxers...place erupted.

Marker Motorsports

Grip it and Rip it!
Reminds me of when I was in a strip club once and this 18yo dude on his b-day gets pulled up on stage. The girls are all over him....writing stuff all over his chest and back in Sharpie, they have him down to his boxers and socks then a girl grabs his boxers to pants him....he's wearing tighty whities under his boxers...place erupted.

funniest thing i have heard in awhile!

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
For the colder days I wear underarmor underneath the wetsuit. Need all the layers can get when the water is sub 50*

I change in my bedroom or in my cellar. :)

With a towel on the beach or at the launch. It has never seemed like a big deal to me to wrap a towel around you and do a quick switch into your suit.

Damn tourists always stare.

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
:haha:

Top Bottom