Super Jet What footholds? -custom, pics att.

which version?

• Total voters

schicks

Karma Enforcer
I cut the superjet back 2.5 inches. Refoamed and shaping my foothholds now, torn between styles. Both feel comfortable.

#1) curls out further over the foot. More secure. Problem is it can be harder to get out quick.

#2) Keeps the tray for clear (I plan on putting a trench on the left side for power360s). Can pull feet out quicker when I wiff backflips. The 2 pics have footholds

Attachments

• original footholds.jpg
    original footholds.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 119
  • both footholds1.jpg
    both footholds1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 115
  • both footholds.jpg
    both footholds.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 106
  • orig foothold boot.jpg
    orig foothold boot.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 108

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
The Superfreak and chan holds have been most impressive to me so far. Superfreak for comfort, chan for holding you and not letting go.

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
@BruceSki I think a month isnt enough haha. But on a serious note mine will come out good

That tray has a lot of time in it and looks great. People have some killer ideas lately

schicks

Karma Enforcer
good advice, I have a sheet of 10mm padding to go in there as well and will help tune fit so I can open the holds a lot more. Still not sure which I will go with, I think I would rather fall out of the tray a couple times rather than have 1 time where I can't get out and break a leg.

Its labor of love, and has taken way more time that I thought it would but you can't cut corners on the tray/holds. I have learned that the only thing worse than de-foaming is re-foaming. I will post a build thread soon, the project has turned out really nice so far! can't wait to ride

Top Bottom