Super Jet What girdle head with pro-tec pipe.superjet

do any1 know if i can put a girdle head (other than a pro-tec girdle head) on my cylinder block that i can attach my mach1 pipe to the top of head.i need to get a girdle head cause a crack (seems all to common on thia site)has appeared on the intake side of my block,just behind the front lower bolt.its only a hairline crack about 1half inclong. can a cast head be welder and if i put on a girdled head,would that do the trick. only about 100 hours on my 05 superjet.im gutted.:banghead:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
The ADA head will work as long as you buy the optional pipe mount piece for it. Last I looked, it was something like $30.

The ADA head will work as long as you buy the optional pipe mount piece for it. Last I looked, it was something like $30.

Matt_E is correct, our head will work for you if you buy the optional exhaust bracket which retails for $29.95. Most people don't use them because the the B pipe is more popular but you'll need it with the pro-tec, or any pipe that mount to the head, including the stock one.

Top Bottom