What happened to Mikesee?

@Mikesee

Have not seen him post up since before Havasu

d4e06b9551916bff58e2d9a6316ea94e.jpg

Nobody really cares but let's see how many pages this goes without him posting a thing in it. I'm leaning towards it was just an experiment to see how many people would participate in a thread about essentially nothing.

He won and the experiment gave astounding results. All in all I'm glad I got to be part of it lol.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Thank you BK ,Coming at you guys on a serious note ,It aint me .....as a matter of fact i got hit up at finals by Mikesee for a facetime request ,WTF ??? I love to ride as well as be an ass on the x sometimes ,its just me . But I also respect the sport and the people involved .i put my stuff out there for everyone to enjoy,maybe an escape for me from some of the more serious B.S. im involved in on an everyday basis .Mikesee is Probably payback for lots of ridiculousness sh$% that we have been involved in over the years ,i guess ? Still enjoy it all (face punch,face punch)

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Face time? Please tell me you refused, and opted to Snapchat him random pictures. And if you ask me, Mikesee's ADHD has gotten the best of him, and he's out watching double rainbows and turkeys in the hills of southern Cali.

King Kang

Never enough tray time...
I think he simply lost interest in the X when he finally succumbed to reality that flipping a ski costs thousands of dollars and lots of practice. Or, maybe his bubble burst when people convinced him that you can't install a pu55y magnet on a standup. I miss his cheeky snark.

Nobody really cares but let's see how many pages this goes without him posting a thing in it. I'm leaning towards it was just an experiment to see how many people would participate in a thread about essentially nothing.

He won and the experiment gave astounding results. All in all I'm glad I got to be part of it lol.

no, not an experiment.

as hard as it is to believe, Mikesee is busy this week and actually has a life outside of posting about backflips and carbon hulls.

I will be back soon so dont fret...I retain a plethora of questions for which I need answers

Thank you BK ,Coming at you guys on a serious note ,It aint me .....as a matter of fact i got hit up at finals by Mikesee for a facetime request ,WTF ??? I love to ride as well as be an ass on the x sometimes ,its just me . But I also respect the sport and the people involved .i put my stuff out there for everyone to enjoy,maybe an escape for me from some of the more serious B.S. im involved in on an everyday basis .Mikesee is Probably payback for lots of ridiculousness sh$% that we have been involved in over the years ,i guess ? Still enjoy it all (face punch,face punch)
Should have taken him up on the facetime- might have revealed his true identity...

Top Bottom