Super Jet What is my SJ worth?

Hey guys... it's been awhile since I have visited XH20 and I MAY be looking to possibly sell my 2007 SJ toward the end of this summer... I have been out of the loop for quite some time now to be honest and I was hoping you can through some reasonable numbers at me and tell me what my SJ is currently worth...
Off the top of my head here is what I can think of...

Black SJ 2007
-RRP Poles
-RRP Dual Tube Bracket
-RRP Steering
-RRP Chin pad (Wamiltons)
-RRP Straight bar
-WDK Razor Hood
-WDK Flat nose piece
-Blowsion SS Prop for Freestyle(not sure exact pitch)
-SS Intake grate
-Blowsion CF D-Cut ride plate
-Factory B-Pipe Chrome Ceramic Coated
-Blowsion Flame Arrestors
-Dual Bilges
-Blowsion JK Foot holds
-and some more accessories I'm sure I can't think of off the top of my head.

Im getting married on 9-10-11 and I just don't see myself being able to ride liek I used to...I would honestly rate it 9/10!

attachment.php

attachment.php

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Shame to see you sell it, that was such a clean build.

Add up what you have into it, divide by two, give your head a shake and stick it back in the garage.

Haha yea I know... I'M NOT POSITIVE! (Yet) I just wanted to see what the going rates are these days.

I purchased it for 5K (MINT)in 2008 from someone who used it once in a lake. I put a reasonable 3K into it! Totaling to about 8K.

Waternut

Customizing addict
That's a nice clean ski but I fear you may only recoup about half or a little more than half of what you have in it if you sell it out right. The problem is, a 2007 and a 1996 have virtually the same value as far as most members on the board are concerned. The 2007 may be a little cleaner but all the parts are exactly the same and very few of us ride with stock parts long enough for the time difference to matter in the long run. What's even more crazy is the hull with hood, pole, and steering will get you almost all of the money that someone would be willing to pay for the entire ski. Add the b pipe in and you've covered it all but have all the guts sitting in your living room waiting to collect you more money. Complete stand up ski's just aren't worth that much...

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Always worth more if you part it out..... Heck, I have a complete running motor and I have thought about splitting it up.

Top Bottom