What is the best freestyle jet ski????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I dont always ride without a PFD! I have a couple times and it was coo!

Its almost like the difference between driving a motorcycle without a helmet!

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
:rant:eek:h that's real nice right there......i'm sorry i was trying to be nice..but if thats really you..which i highly doubt that it is...your just an a$$ why dont you just go back to where you came from or go ask the moron's on the "other site" stupid dumbass questions and keep your special ed attending, short bus ridin a$$ over there or somewhere else...some of us have real things to discuss and fun to be having without wasting our time on your stupid damn questions and severe disregard for your own safety....

to the admins...please dont ban me just a firm dont do that again will be sufficient..it's crackers like this guy who go out to the lake and give us all a bad name..and is too busy wasting our time on useless bullshi*t rather than doing what this site was intended for..i actually think he's getting off behind his keyboard trying to work everyone up and trying to stir the pot.....you wont see me on his threads anymore!

:rant: over :eek:uttahere:

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
If you read through the threads you will see that I in no way shape or form started any of the arguments/trash talking! Certain People just keep bashing me over & over & over! Look at the above reply....Jesus!

The picture is me but was meant as a joke hence the jk

I dont feel any of my questions have been "stupid dumbass questions". They just may help someone else. Dont bother quoting anything I just wrote cause that would just be too predictable at this point!

And Thong Bandit, I think you should worry less about my threads and more about your hair-line/weight. I should be the least of your worries! Picture looks like a "lions Den" BEFORE Shot!

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
:rant:eek:h that's real nice right there......i'm sorry i was trying to be nice..but if thats really you..which i highly doubt that it is...your just an a$$ why dont you just go back to where you came from or go ask the moron's on the "other site" stupid dumbass questions and keep your special ed attending, short bus ridin a$$ over there or somewhere else...some of us have real things to discuss and fun to be having without wasting our time on your stupid damn questions and severe disregard for your own safety....

to the admins...please dont ban me just a firm dont do that again will be sufficient..it's crackers like this guy who go out to the lake and give us all a bad name..and is too busy wasting our time on useless bullshi*t rather than doing what this site was intended for..i actually think he's getting off behind his keyboard trying to work everyone up and trying to stir the pot.....you wont see me on his threads anymore!

:rant: over :eek:uttahere:

HEY!!:17:
morepics034a.gif

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
If you read through the threads you will see that I in no way shape or form started any of the arguments/trash talking! Certain People just keep bashing me over & over & over! Look at the above reply....Jesus!

The picture is me but was meant as a joke hence the jk

I dont feel any of my questions have been "stupid dumbass questions". They just may help someone else. Dont bother quoting anything I just wrote cause that would just be too predictable at this point!

And Thong Bandit, I think you should worry less about my threads and more about your hair-line/weight. I should be the least of your worries! Picture looks like a "lions Den" BEFORE Shot!

Hey numbnuts... Mark is cool. you... well, not so much.

If I EVER saw you on the lake acting the fool and riding without a PFD. I ride up. steel your lanyard, and hand it to the first sherrif I saw. done it before and wouldnt hesitate to do it again.

here. Take some notes.

remember_kids.jpg

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Like I said.......predictable!

Wolf Child-Molester, I will take those notes and pass them onto your wife! I bet she cant wait for her next lifetime to begin!

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Wolf Child-Molester with "allot" of friends, find that really really really hard to take serious. You seem like an anal prick! Got that notion on your first trash talking reply about cycle oil! I was just sharing stories that contradict the norm and you blow everything outa proportion!

I know everyone on here likes you a hundred times better than me but like you said "I got nothing but time and lots of friends".....too molest children!

Attachments

• Ron.bmp
    129 KB · Views: 39

Bedpost

I reek of neoprene
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Coming from you, thats Hilarious!:chairfall:... but in all seriousness maybe you should follow some of your own advice, you seem to be pissing a lot of people off including myself with your unnecessary questions, and belligerent positions on topics like splicing spark plug wires and not wearing a PFD.. things most people would consider "common sense":261:

Oh, and skilled4reel.. ive only ridden the super jet so i cant really comment on any of the others.. so ill just throw this one out there... Water Craft Factory Back flip? http://www.watercraftfactory.com/html/products.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom