Other What is your age ?

What is your age ????????????????

• Total voters
turned 50 two months ago and been riding the wrong stuff since 2002. i wish somebody would have taught me to buy the best equipment out there first. top of the line stuff makes you improve, instead of stagnate on junk. i'm coming up fast now.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
turned 50 two months ago and been riding the wrong stuff since 2002. i wish somebody would have taught me to buy the best equipment out there first. top of the line stuff makes you improve, instead of stagnate on junk. i'm coming up fast now.

Dam Buzz,you are old!

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
i wish somebody would have taught me to buy the best equipment out there first. top of the line stuff makes you improve, instead of stagnate on junk. i'm coming up fast now.

True story. 24 here.

I lol when people say they wanna 'learn everything they can on a stock hull' before buying aftermarket. Then they spend $10k on mods and a couple years later all they can do is nose stabs when they could've spent that on a hull and been doing EVERYTHING else the whole time a million times easier and bigger too. Surf is a different story obviously. I'm talking about flat water. And I only know because I was there. Stupid freestyle Sxr... I do understand it if it's just not in the budget though. Not everybody has $20k to drop in a ski. No biggie. But if there is ANY way you can swing it, do it. You'll be money ahead in the long run.

True story. 24 here.

I lol when people say they wanna 'learn everything they can on a stock hull' before buying aftermarket. Then they spend $10k on mods and a couple years later all they can do is nose stabs when they could've spent that on a hull and been doing EVERYTHING else the whole time a million times easier and bigger too. Surf is a different story obviously. I'm talking about flat water. And I only know because I was there. Stupid freestyle Sxr... I do understand it if it's just not in the budget though. Not everybody has $20k to drop in a ski. No biggie. But if there is ANY way you can swing it, do it. You'll be money ahead in the long run.

I totally agree with you. After almost 2 decades running all kind of SJ's I got a Rickter and it is unbelievable.

pope91rs

Site Supporter
43 here, started riding in about 1988. Started out on a 1978 440, modded everything, when I finally sold it the ski had a pjs reed motor in it. I quit riding for about 13 years(really got into wakeboarding). Now I have another pjs motored 440 and a backie chan ordered.

42 here in MN had to fog the SJ this week the cold is coming. Buddy had two new 91 SN's back in the day rode a bit never pick up my own. Fast forward 22 years WTH... picked up and 08 SJ August 1, 2013 had so much fun lost track of how many tanks I put through it but I know I used 4 1/4 gallons of oil mixed at 50:1 so I got a lot of practice in real fast. I not sure how I will make the winter...

46 here. Been riding for 24 years. First ski was a 1989 550 purchased new from VA Beach Jet Ski. My son rides with me these days. We have a 550SX, 750 SXi Pro and WaveBlaster 1. I can't get him off the WB and 750. I like all three. Great sport for the whole family. My wife and daughter will ride, but only when it's 90 outside! Best thing about getting old = more disposable income to spend on toys!

Top Bottom