what kind of handel pole do you use

looks like im gonna be in the market for a new pole soon. i seem to break mine or pull it apart everytime out. shes gonna be short after one more repair job. so, what do other people use and what do you like or dislike about it? trying to figure out which pole would be best for me.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Get an X-Metal, full length. It's the best and you're full length.

I've got a UMI and I like it but I would much rather have the cooler X-Metal.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
AC Pole for me. Wicked strong. Not the sexiest of the bunch, but I didn't have to remortgage the house to buy it. I run a stock length pole and bought a -2 steering system from InvertTech for 80 bucks.

Frosty

New York Crew
I run a -4" AC on one RN and a -6" AC on my other. I love the -6" for sure... and it's strong as hell.

I love the look of the XMW pole the best, esp with a lowered AM hood. But I love the AC pole!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I like the stock pole honestly. Shortened, its the lightest pole out of the bunch.

X2, -7 3/4" baby!:headbang: The RN pole is the best OEM pole I have ever seen and used. It is very strong too with its oval design. All others(Kaw,Yam SN) are total junk.

If I were to buy aftermarket, I would go with X-metal or AC. Got a AC/MMF on my square nose and its held up for 15 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom