What other sites do you visit for jetski info?

And they thought I was crazy to say they're crazy for not flushing!
Just to clear it up there are only two guys on there that are trying to prove the rest of the world are wrong by flushing. As you could tell by the posts they are not liked much. The bent hull quote, well he wasn't far off the mark as a novice trying to explain a problem. In the end it was a twisted intakes rate.
Ozfreeride is still a great forum only let down by a few.
Xh20 is awesome too!

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I hate FB... but there is just too much jetski content on there to not use it. All the pictures and videos from freeride's get posted up there first. I just block everyone who posts pictures of there kids and other lame stuff, then its not that horrible.

Other then that, the X is the only jetski site I use now.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
No poll needed really, I just like getting input every once in a while to see how things are changing. If I did a poll, I would have missed some anyway.

Scorn800

Ride for life
I really only have time for this site, but do still check out pwctoday for racing and recently greenhulk for info on seadoo sparks.
I don't use social media

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
Our Facebook group is used for rides and selling parts/skis and asking advice that you want a quick answer too. I browse the forum for everything though. I like to learn so I usually open up any thread that looks good and read through it all.

I am so only X that I am about to start buggin pepes with seapoo GSX 800 and WR450 questions....I don't want other forums!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I've seen the same thing with the classic car guys, Facebook is great to get a quick answer but when you're trying to find a real answer, it's on a forum somewhere.

The X for most everything...... Facebook for different shops and vendors to see whats the latest thing they are making and selling.......
Yamaha parts finder web site, for factory parts catalogue with micro fish images, part numbers and prices

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Social media makes you less social, I've seen it first hand.

Depends on how you use it. My wife uses it to keep in touch with people not local.

I myself use it to keep contact with people. St Pete stand up crew page is a great way to notify everyone publicly that people are going to be riding at a specific spot.

It's like text messaging. If you use it to arrange an actual meeting, you are doing it right.

Top Bottom