Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right and I never got.a replacement. Thats usually how warranties work little stevie but you cant even come through on that. Lets hear what excuse you have for christian or the other guy who hasnt got his pole or rideplate

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

and N-D Red? How do you explain selling the guy a hull and not giving him a ride plate? How about his handle pole he had shipped to you for paint? Come on Steve, take care of these guys!

What a lousy worker. 14 hours a day and still cant get anything done

We've already established he's a liar. Why would you ever believe he works 14 hrs a day ? He was truthfull on one thing , nobody is waiting for "chans" cause he has the moulds for sale. Nice play on words. Did those three headed for the east coast get there yet? I know There is a thread where DirtKirt has been waiting for what ..... over six months fully paid . Looks like from the previouse post one of those hulls are his. Does he have it yet? I will bet anyone on here anything , and I mean anything that those hulls have not been shipped yet.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
Steve obviously still practices this elementary school philosophy, so maybe you guys should all move on from the words and start using the sticks and stones...

swapmeet

Brotastic
Between buying a hull, owning it, and the whole replacement thing, (which is pending Phantom's being produced... ) and also being in another social circle (customer cars) as Steve, I can say that i've had quite a few discussions with him, and have a pretty good idea 'who' he is.

I can tell you that he isn't this evil dude sitting back going:
tumblr_mvv1xjT8oT1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

"I'm gonna take this mofo's money and never send him anything!!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Thats just not him. While I agree (and I bet Steve would also agree, privately) he sucks as meeting deadlines, and that there are people with legitimate complaints... I struggle to believe that he is intentionally screwing the parties involved. I.E. plans on never sending your parts.

It doesn't make it better, it doesn't solve anything. But I think it needs to be said.

I hate that anyone is having to go through this. I think Christain and N D Red deserve more communication, and ultimately what they are owed/ promised.

Also, as mentioned before, and as we witnessed with Tyler... The X isn't the place to get your issues with Steve resolved. Hasn't really worked for anyone.
If your deal is concluded, and you have your part and it was a giant PITA, that is when you share your experience. Not while you're waiting on _____ . Thats just my $.02 after seeing so many of these threads.

And here we go again....if someone were checking out the X and looking for a hull they will lose their minds coming here!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I believe you should always pick up the phone and call, or email, or text, etc etc........... But it seams most people with issues with Steve have tried all that. And got no response.......... So, they are left with coming here........ or facebook......... Granted, talk smack, gonna backfire, Steve is not gonna do squat........ So, it is a catch 22. Best thing to do, dont send any money, pay COD.

Also, as mentioned before, and as we witnessed with Tyler... The X isn't the place to get your issues with Steve resolved. Hasn't really worked for anyone.
If your deal is concluded, and you have your part and it was a giant PITA, that is when you share your experience. Not while you're waiting on _____ . Thats just my $.02 after seeing so many of these threads.

I completely dont understand this thinking.

When steve is not coming through dont tell anyone or he will use it as an excuse for not coming through

I understand where this thought prosses is coming from but I dont understand the other thought prosses I highlighted. I personally am thankfull to those that say F you and post up his crap he's slingin. They might steer others away where maybe if they did wait the six plus months that it takes to get his but in gear to come through on his promises , others might get cought in the same mess.

Usually when a buisness gets a complaint they put all other projects on hold to make the consumer happy. This guy does just the opposite , he belittles you publicly then puts you on the waaaay back burner. Holds your product and hard earned cash hostage and makes blind promises if you recant your experience online to make him look not so bad ....... I mean really?

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
We'll first thing is I'm not giveing Tyler a penny ....he has his story blah blah ...but really guys if you have ever had a item break you have to send it back to get replacement ... But besides that you don't get to sell it to a friend for half price and then expect company to pay difference ...I might have agreed with him on some things just so he would stop his slandering me but at this point I don't owe him anything warranty things don't work like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and Christian's refund?
19 pages here and you have not addressed what you are doing for this guy.

You certainly DON'T have to answer this here (totally within your right) but you are foolish not to.

Christian_83

Xscream
Steve, how can you post that "no one is getting burned" - I'm feeling burned as never before!?
How can you comment and make funny comments and not answering me, I've really streched a lot in this case and trying to giving you the benefit of the doubt. And why the F*** haven't i got my money yet?
You haven't done ANYTHING to solve this, other than telling people that you took care of it, not happened.
Really Steve send back my 5500usd now, please you got my paypal address and I've also messaged to you at Facebook.
And for all people that are waiting on replacement parts or stuff they ordered, they are afraid to write ANY thing negative about Steve. Ive gotten + 20 PM regarding this whole situation.
Looks like another negative feedback post soon will appear, with a lot of screen dumps.

Christian the same thing happened to me while waiting for a replacement. That is why I ended up selling my broken hull. When my hull broke steve had other chans for sale and wouldnt even send me one of the ones he had already finished and had for sale. I know other chans have had major issues such as a broken handle pole area on the hull but nobody else came forward.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I completely dont understand this thinking.

LOL look man i'm not saying that it makes sense... I don't agree with how people are being treated. But thus far, people who come on here and slam him don't get anything done any faster than it was going to get done in the first place. Thats all im saying... bitching here doesn't get you your money or your hull faster.

Many people may have forgotten but I was pissed too, and bitched on here at great length... late delivery, lack of communication etc. I was boiling.... It didn't change a thing.

Tyler won't offer this info, but I repeatedly tried to resolve the issue between those two stubborn asses. I felt like a parent trying to get two kids to get along. So stupid. That situation was screwed up on both ends.

And i'm not blindly supporting Steve, and you can F off if you think I am. I'm reading the same things as ya'll and going "Jesus Christ... why won't Steve just call the guy? Tell him whats up? Send his ____!" etc...

Steve isn't the best at a lot of things. There is no point in me re-hashing that poop.
The point of my post is that the guy isn't a thief who is deliberately taking money with no intention to send product. Simple as that.
I, personally have had a variety of conversations with him (good & bad), which allows me some insight that "the angry hoard" may not be preview to. I.E. Everyone who is commenting but hasn't done business with Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom