What to do with SN SJ??

I need some advice on this ski. First the details on it, then the questions.

It has a 95 701 engine that was completely rebuilt except for the crank. The engine now has about 10 hours on it.
It has stock exhaust on it right now, but I'm including the Factory Type 4 Dry Pipe.
The hull is reinforced, and so is the tray. The hood liner was modded when I got it. It also has a fresh paint job that was done with PPG Auto Paint, so it glimmers.

Additional mods:
K&N F/A
Jetpro Scoop Grate
Wamiltons Scupper
One Way Valve
Rule Bilge Pump
Blowsion Zero Degree Bars w/pad
ODI Rogue Grips
Trigger Throttle
AC Aluminum Hand Pole with Limiting Rope
Pump drilled and tapped for dual cooling
Custom Blowsion Turf and Chinpad
Blowsion Pole Spring
Blowsion composite nose piece
Internal Fuel fill
WCF Footholds
Aftermarket Impeller

I bought it, beefed and prettied it up, and then fell in love with a 2000 RN SJ, so I bought that ski. I'm not worthy (monetarily or skill-wise) of having 2 skis, so the SN has to go. I tried to sell it up in ND, but I moved to Chicago, so was never able to show it to anyone who was interested. There seems to be a start switch or ebox issue now, because I can't get it to do anything when I try to start it. I have it in Chicago with me now, so what should I do with it? Sell it? Part it? Send the parts to JSS? If I could justify it, I'd keep it.... But, I don't think I can.

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• poleup.jpg
    poleup.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 195

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I would sell as a complete ski and sell that type 4 on pwc yesterday. Parting out will get you roughly the same amount as the ski but with a lot more work. I like the paint job btw. Just my 2 c.

Top Bottom