What tricks can you do?

Q

QuickMick

One trick I can do really well is JUMP, land, fall off ski and swim after ski. I sometimes seem to do that over and over for some reason.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I learned a new one this weekend
Set up for a BR get knocked off the back land in waist deep water. Watch my ski do a killer nose stab in to the sand and crack the nose:doh:

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
I learned a new one this weekend
Set up for a BR get knocked off the back land in waist deep water. Watch my ski do a killer nose stab in to the sand and crack the nose:doh:
It was SWEET!! I gave it a :bigok:.

I managed my own new trick this weekend also....an inverted, spread eagle total :censored: up!!

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
I can do half a barrel roll off my own wake!!! the only problem is people don't really like half a trick, thats like doing half a wheelie, its just not as cool....... I can also do half subs and half fountains : )

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
wow

im not quite the crazy madman of some of these guys by i can hold my own in the go fast in a straight line trick.
i also think my style in the "try to ride through the chaos of the pass to get out and get sideswiped by waves and almost drown" trick is top notch.

ok, I'll be serious:

surf:
rail grabs - sj
barrel roll - sj
re-entry - sj
backflip/one hander - sj
can can - sj/blaster
nothing - sj/blaster
superman - blaster
superman nothing - blaster
nose grabs - blaster

flatwater:
ballbuster - sj

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
well, at least the thread may end being long . . . i guess.

See my response on pwctoday.

Or I'll copy/paste:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miweeg
Thanks for sharing. i posted a similar thread over there (x-h2o) asking what tricks people can do and so far it's getting mocked. driking while riding . . . . oh, okay.

The thread you started was so general that there is not much point in listing the tricks.

My list would be really long, as well as others', and most people don't brag about tricks they can do, they just go ride. Then you have the surf-only guys that think flatwater tricks are stupid. Then you have the guys that have really nice modded skis but don't do any actual tricks when they ride or maybe only a couple. Then you have the pro guys that can do just about anything so there's not much point in listing them all.

Questions that are too general typically don't get a great response on any site, no matter what sport/hobby/etc you're in.

ok, I'll be serious:

surf:
rail grabs - sj
barrel roll - sj
re-entry - sj
backflip/one hander - sj
can can - sj/blaster
nothing - sj/blaster
superman - blaster
superman nothing - blaster
nose grabs - blaster

flatwater:
ballbuster - sj

awesome! thank you for sharing that.

awesome! thank you for sharing that.

no prob... most surf riders on here are doing barrel rolls and surf riding related maneuvers... Flatwater guys are always working on learning barrel rolls and set ups for that, also, hood riding tricks... You need a big motor for flatwater flips...

and btw Darin...it's not bragging if someone asks you a simple question like he did. It's fine to post what you are capable of doing unless you are embarrassed of your skillz or something...

:biggthumpup: I'm not

Speleopower

got a Superjet
I'm not embarassed. I can ride with the best but I'm usually the worst. I still have fun. Oh, I can also do the fall off and swim for my ski trick. The hard part is getting the ski to go a long way in a straight line before it stops. The further you have to swim the better you pulled this particular trick off. :veryhappy:

Scott

Top Bottom