What type of tube to use for trim.

I'm building my SN the tray is completely gutted. What kind of tubing do I use and what about the ends. I'm wanting to cap it off for future use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
image.jpg

Here is a better pic. As the outter nut is tightened the inner seal compresses around the trim cable. Been running these in all my boats for the last 3 years

I wonder if I can retrofit one of those to the thru fitting my new hull already has. otherwise I was just goign to seal the cable in the hole with 5200 or something

1/2 inch electrical cord grip. Pvc. Available from most any home department/hardware store around

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
@DAG think I could pick one of these up from you? Either in Charlotte or at cb free ride? Probably won't have my trim setup installed by then but might as well get one for when I do.
yeah man just hit me up, i'll tap you a tube if you dont have a NPT set. just bring your tube

I'm going to try to find something at Home Depot that way I can seal it tomorrow and start to process of cutting foam. I've been researching like a fool couldn't not find much info on it. If all else fells I'll get one from you DAG. Just wanting to knock her out so I can get back on the water.

Top Bottom