What's a clean square really worth?

amemoryoncelost

X2/SNsj
I paid 1200 for mine middle of summer this year, haven't seen one for less than 1350 and it's almost december. I can't figure out the prices here in washington state. I was waiting for winter all summer long so we could get the girlfriend something decent and the prices are not going down yet and it hasn't been nice enough to easily ride for two months, ugh....

I bought a really clean hull with a blown motor, coffman's exhaust, SS impellar, grate and newer hydroturf. for $500 and dropped a 701 in it for an additional $700. So $1200.

Edit: spelling

Square

I think it depends on your location and how experienced the peeps in your area are.

Here in Reno peeps dont know much about stand up skis so I managed to get my first square for $ 800 which was an excellent price.

But I have heard peeps buy 2 1990 squares with a double trailer from the dealership for $ 4,999 ....OMG.....WHAT A RIPP OFF !!

Off season here 800-1100 on season 1000-2000 depending on condition and mods.

my x-wife to be says mine is worth $3,000.00 anyone willing to by it for that
if so i can deliver..:biggrin: i paid $1,500.00 and that was to much but it was my first ski and was reliable 2 years ago. on paper for court i have it as being worth $3,000.00 go figure and she wants more:phone:

i would say good shape (stock) under 1,000... really clean rn700 up to 1,300.
+ any mods are worth 1/3 of cost.

route66

240z with a 383
it's not a 650, but I just bought my '94 SN with a protec pipe, plate, and grate, along with a nameless SS impeller (other than that basically stock) for $950. It's a pretty solid ski too.

Top Bottom