What's a trashed 01 worth?

I've had big plans to restore this thing, put a new engine and electronics and sell it,
But man thats a lot of work.
Now I'm thinking it might be worth it to just sell as a junker to someone who wants to build it up.
It's an 01 with about 2k in extras, galvanized trailer with 12" wheels, and an aluminum beach cart with balloon tires.
It was put in storage after ingesting saltwater and freezing the engine. Has a cover over it and hasnt left my storage unit in 2 years. All fluids were purged (no gas at all in any of it)
Engine is entirely dismantled down to nuts and bolts, stored in 2 rubbermaid containers.
I have pics if needed. Located in Gulf Breeze Fl 32563

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Id like an inexpensive hull I can cut up for a project if you make it my way and can let it go for a price we can agree upon. I have a full limited and need pretty much no parts. I just have a month hull and don't want to cut it. I'd rather buy a so-so hull for the right price and butcher that.

Riva 62T single carb maifold, w/ 44mm Mikuni carb

Carbon reeds

New fuel lines

New cooling hoses

R&D ride plate

Riva Intake grate

Solas impeller

UMI handle pole bracket

UMI engine couplers

Riva handle bars W/odi grips

New traction pad in foot tray

New traction turf rub-rails

New hood from 2010

New chin pad

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
Id like an inexpensive hull I can cut up for a project if you make it my way and can let it go for a price we can agree upon. I have a full limited and need pretty much no parts. I just have a month hull and don't want to cut it. I'd rather buy a so-so hull for the right price and butcher that.
Vumad, I could deliver this ski from door to door for 300 bucks. I live a half hour or so from the op and travel to tampa, orlando, and jax areas weekly. Will also go as far south as Naples if I can put a run together, won't go to Miami though, lol.I'm in the auto transport business. You're near tampa if I recall correctly?

Last edited:
Top Bottom