Other whats the best way.......

My buddy is dating a girl that doesnt like the lake so he never comes out any more

That's no good for sure....

My girl and I don't live together right now...she's out of state for work. Last time she came home she let me go out for an hour while she watch from the beach on a cold, windy, spring day. I thought it was very cool of her and thanked her later :439:

They make it seem we give up NOTHING but in REALITY...
---------
What I was originally getting at is that time changes things. The novelty of something as cool as jet ski freestyle can wear off of even the coolest chick. Like a girl who dates a guy in a band who becomes frustrated after hes still playing in bars for 5 years.

Last edited:
5 here...how long have you been skiing and has she had her moments? I've seen phases..."thats soooo cool" to "why do you always want to do that" to "stop" and back around again!

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
3 years. But it's like vumad said. Yous support her in her hobbies she will support you. Now that's only if your girl is of quality girl stuff.

Well I've dated my girl long before jet skiing was even on the radar. I knew her long before but she's seen how I am with things of interest and how enthusiastic I become. Through it all she's had her outbursts, but in the end has offered wonderful long term support. Kind of like an ubuntu update.

The point I was trying to get at was if the girl has supported you through jet ski plan changes in the past and you've given in for her at times I'm sure its just another piece of the puzzle and carry on normally.

Buy her a Mall voucher for her favourite place and wait till you know she's got a rough day coming with stuff she doesn't want to do, then surprise her with 'I've taken the day off to look after the kids and arranged for you to go shopping with my Sister and here's a voucher to spend' or something similar.. Chicks dig that..

Nice Mulberry handbags go down well.. Or if you have kids take them to one of those pottery painting places and get them to decorate her a cup or mug and bring her breakfast in bed using the stuff your kids made..

Ask fellow female family members for advice, chicks love helping guys with romantic stuff, seems like when they come to us for practical stuff but reversed! You also get full on Kodous on FB when you drop one of these surprises, trouble is your mates will hate cause they'll get earache for not doing the same for their wives/GF's!

WET BOX

STL Crew
Shortly after they started driving and voting, women (at least mine) started complaining about 'ride time'. The pendulum has swung gentlemen....... if I had my wifes life I would be ecstatic!

Just kidding............ sort of...

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I want to stress again though...
If you made plans and ditched her, you're a dick.
If you did not make plans and she is mad because you didn't make plans, time for a new girl.
If she is mad because you didn't invite her and she wants to be involved, you're an idiot, buy a second ski.

So, just curious, which of the above was it?

She had plans to do something but after a couple hours of her indecision in what to do i got fed up and made my own plans

Top Bottom