Whats up with the site?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Has anyone checked out the new mobile theme? Much cleaner, and more functions and is really nice on smartphones.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I've been sampling it on my droid all afternoon. only thing i spotted off so far was thet adds are appearing even though I'm a subscriber.

SuziQ

Banned
It would actually be pretty cool to have a 20-30 sec intro page one day, with only the sound of water (surf sound if it is salt of course), with one super slow motion trick (featuring a new rider each week)…option to skip the intro as usual.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
I'm loving the Darkness! Very sexy! Everything seems to work fine in Chrome.

Mobile also works well.

Any possibility on the "My Replies" and "My Topics" deal? I can understand if that option costs more to upgrade to. Maybe make it only available to paying members? That would be a nice bonus feature that just might drive up membership. Another forum I'm a member to has it and I use it daily.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Any possibility on the "My Replies" and "My Topics" deal? I can understand if that option costs more to upgrade to. Maybe make it only available to paying members? That would be a nice bonus feature that just might drive up membership. Another forum I'm a member to has it and I use it daily.

I'm nowhere near that point, I'm still trying to get all the existing stuff working first before adding new ones and just don't have a lot of time this week.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
At first the site appears to be pretty cool looking but it's not very user friendly IHMO.

Is there a way to switch it back to the old format using the quick style chooser drop down menu?

I just tried to upload a bunch of pictures in the gallery and it ended up deleting a bunch and the new ones have yet to show up.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
At first the site appears to be pretty cool looking but it's not very user friendly IHMO.

Is there a way to switch it back to the old format using the quick style chooser drop down menu?

I just tried to upload a bunch of pictures in the gallery and it ended up deleting a bunch and the new ones have yet to show up.

IF you go back and read all of Darin's replies on all 3 threads. No, you cannot go back. He had to update to 4.0. The old appearance will not work. Please reference the post directy above yours where Darin says "I'm still trying to get all the existing stuff working first before adding new ones and just don't have a lot of time this week. "

Darin has repeatidly said it is going to take some time or we can just turn the site off until he gets everything loaded back up and adjusted out. This might take a week. It really does not matter to me, I will be on vacation starting Sat.

Excuse me if this reply comes across kinda assholish but we get kinda tired of all the bitching, belly aching, whining every single time Darin makes upgrades to make the site better and safer (We have been hacked before)

Top Bottom