300/440/550 Whats Wrong With Js's?

I Do Too, The One I Have Is My First Ski. I Only Strated Riding
About 6 Months Ago. Just Went Up Today W/my Buddy, He Has A Sj
I Rode It A Little, But At My Skill Level Now They Are Both About The Same.

Powder

( o Y o )
I Rode It A Little, But At My Skill Level Now They Are Both About The Same.
BINGO but for some people it is easier to spend money then learn how to ride. Skills then Bills I think I heard someone say on here once. I rode Kawis for 8 years before I got a SJ. Was it easier to do certian things once i got a SJ ,yes. Did it make my kawis days any less fun, no. Enjoy what you have it is all about being on the water. In fact I still get a heck of a kick from jumping on a 440 every now and then. You learn to ride one of those you can jump on anything.

Powder

( o Y o )
We should start a thread to see what everyone's first ride was. :cool2:
Shout out to the 440 love!
fofody2_001.gif

102_0209_IMG.sized.jpg

KaosFreestyle

White on White
Bang for the buck its hard to beat old kawasakis. Eventually though Im stepping up to a Superjet in the next year or so. They are great skis to get into riding.

Legdragger

Bringing it back
They are super fun and they make you a good rider. Just don't try throw good money after bad at them to get them to do stuff an SJ will do way easier.

440Kaw.jpg

i allready got a superjet but just picked up a 550sx today cause they are fun to ride. people that bash just don't know any better it takes skills to ride the old js and sx's.

Darkside

Ax Man
I started on a '93 750SX. I really liked that ski, but really like my SJ's better. Royal Flush, saw some pics of your custom trailer, real sweet. I am looking to have one made.

kawirider00

BRAAAP
heres my js550sx i built this winter, only thing stock is the hull, glad i did it too, seeing i put 0hrs on it

Attachments

• Picture%20095.jpg
    Picture%20095.jpg
    954.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture%20096.jpg
    Picture%20096.jpg
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture%20097.jpg
    Picture%20097.jpg
    890.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture%20098.jpg
    Picture%20098.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 38

The other Alex

(Jetdude)
I loved my 550 when I had it. I actually want to get another nice 550 again once I save up some money. They are light, everytime I towed my 550 behind my car it would catch air on the bumps. The stuperjet keeps all the wheel on the ground!

I learned to ride on a 300sx, rode it for a few years and a couple of engines, only stepped it up because my buddy bought a 440, just me, but had to be faster. bought a 95 sxi(new), rode that for about 5 years, untill it pissed me off to no end, running issue, and I finally switched to the other side, bought a SJ. Never been happier, not bashing the Kawi's, but the sj with 5 seasons, semi modded and lots of surf beatings has never let me down. To get into this sport, it doesn't matter how you stand, as long as you stand up. It's all up to you. We all started somewhere.

Top Bottom