Other What's your best tree hugger story?

since i was born with a rifle in one hand and a shotgun in the other, back in the day i used to kill and eat anything and everything. when the judge asked me what that hawk i ate tasted like, i told him, something like a golden eagle or spotted owl.

since i was born with a rifle in one hand and a shotgun in the other, back in the day i used to kill and eat anything and everything. when the judge asked me what that hawk i ate tasted like, i told him, something like a golden eagle or spotted owl.

You are definitely the larger redneck in this thread then.

my tree huger incident isnt jetski related, the only grief i ever had was an elderly couple sitting right beside the boat launch complained to us that we where making a lot of noise and they couldnt relax and listen to the wind and birds with all this noise..i politley pointed out that the lake is 100miles long with tons of beaches but only 3 sanctioned boat ramps...and if he picks the boat ramp to sit and relax..he's gonna hear noise..

as for true tree hugger story..total classic, years ago sitting in a pub on the canadian west coast,single at the time, this cute girl aproached me, the flirting begins goes well until she starts tearing into the tree hugging hippie mantra..then turns and asks me what i do for work...i politely told her we should avoid the topic since our conversation is going well...read (i dont want to screw this up im trying to nail you) she continues to insist "what do you do i realllly want to know"..evetually i give up..look her straight in the eyes and say "i'm a helicopter pilot....for a heli-logging company"...her jaw dropped she got up to leave..knowing it was a lost cause i said "what..something i said" then the table erupted in laughter...ill never forget the look of shock she had...burning tons of fuel, poluting..all for the of killing trees. probably the only person who's never said "can i get a ride"

Last edited:
my tree huger incident isnt jetski related, the only grief i ever had was an elderly couple sitting right beside the boat launch complained to us that we where making a lot of noise and they couldnt relax and listen to the wind and birds with all this noise..i politley pointed out that the lake is 100miles long with tons of beaches but only 3 sanctioned boat ramps...and if he picks the boat ramp to sit and relax..he's gonna hear noise..

as for true tree hugger story..total classic, years ago sitting in a pub on the canadian west coast,single at the time, this cute girl aproached me, the flirting begins goes well until she starts tearing into the tree hugging hippie mantra..then turns and asks me what i do for work...i politely told her we should avoid the topic since our conversation is going well...read (i dont want to screw this up im trying to nail you) she continues to insist "what do you do i realllly want to know"..evetually i give up..look her straight in the eyes and say "i'm a helicopter pilot....for a heli-logging company"...her jaw dropped she got up to leave..knowing it was a lost cause i said "what..something i said" then the table erupted in laughter...ill never forget the look of shock she had...burning tons of fuel, poluting..all for the of killing trees. probably the only person who's never said "can i get a ride"

Hahaha lmao that is a good one!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I was left a gigantic, poem/note left on my windshield one day while we were running buoys. It was written on the back of a map or something large but I laminated it because it was just too good not to save. It's been in our truck ever since. If I can figure out a way to scan it I would love to share it. Maybe I will just retype each crazy word so everyone can enjoy it.

It included very in depth descriptions on how our "fumes burned their eyes" and "ruined an otherwise peaceful day".

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Different strokes. I don't sell out to anyone let alone some steroidal old man
Peace!

36968701.jpg

Different strokes. I don't sell out to anyone let alone some steroidal old man
Peace!

you do sell out and did sell out to me when you contacted me and purchased that coffmans sizzler manifold. i'm the one that doesnt sell out. if i would have known it was you that was wanting it, i would'nt have sold it to you for any amount of money. send it back and i'll refund you and all shipping charges. then you got on here and tried to say i told your buddy $250 for one. why would i try and sell one for more than you can get a factory pipe 701 manifold for? :bsflag:

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
I had a treehugger incident last year with middle-aged couple last year. The problem is I am deaf and I'll let y'all figure that one out......

Last edited:
im done with you, like i have said before. youre a tool you know it i know it and so does everyone else.

peace

ps: how is buying a part selling out? im confused. sure its just my backwards hillbilly brain not working.

Last edited:
im done with you, like i have said before. youre a tool you know it i know it and so does everyone else.

peace

ps: how is buying a part selling out? im confused. sure its just my backwards hillbilly brain not working.

i would never do business with somebody i openly disliked, no matter what they had. thats selling out.
if being done with me means, no more making up stories about me, lying about me, talking :):):):) about me or mentioning me in your posts, i'm good with that and its about time.

Top Bottom