What's your view look like today?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That's awesome! I like how you left the patina on the tank alone. It looks good and would like to see it with the motor installed.

For the engine I have the original 50cc 3 speed all polished but currently in pieces.. And I just picked up a 110cc 4 speed Chinese pit bike. Thinking about using the 110 for more braapin' fun. :D

Plan is to paint my aftermarket tank and forks an over top 70's jet boat metallic red. Just have to find a deal that isn't going to cost me hundreds of dollars to paint something a rattle can could put 5 coats on..
8a8c0ca44ec69b3584020c6733f8a42b.jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Never having to mess with fiberglass or carbon is a huge plus alone not to mention how convenient it is to be able to remove the top deck and access the entire engine bay, pump, etc.

The composite hull is a great talking point but the modular design is what really makes the Freeform stand out to me. The hull material is just a material that makes the concept possible.

Yeah and the bottom half was sticking through the bottom side of the bed. He took all his crap with him. License plate, registration, all info and stuff from inside, amp and speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Didnt think you could wreck a pole like that in a 35mph zone

PS: he took the plate? I wonder that that plate number was... lol

Top Bottom