What's your view look like today?

Long bow is cool I have a one on top of my toolbox at work. Not bashing ya at all. The pic I attached was from my crossbow at 30 yds. I thought I had it all sighted in perfectly and when I tried to group like that with broadheads I had so many fliers i was snt even sure if I could hit a deer !

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I shot 4 hours a day for 4 years, you sure you wanna go there? :p

The long bow is definitely a fun bow and instinct shooting is far more challenging. I cycled thru a couple compound bows before buying a Ben Pearson 62# recurve. I started off shooting squirrels, gophers and rabbits but soon moved up and bagged a couple deer, a moose, 3 bears including a grizzly and then finally got a mountain goat with the recurve. If only I had some pics from those days.

Last edited:
65 degree day and the water was freezing cold here in Statesville nc. But I got 20 minutes of riding in until I couldn't stand it any more. Haha.
vame8u8y.jpg

yeah, i will have to ask one of our programmers. he had to run 8 for some reason and he found a way to make it like 7. said its 10x better that way unless on a tablet

OCD Solutions

I agree, I swapped the entire Process network for a $480 million dollar facility over to win7 and it was flawless. I did 35 Touchscreen stations and 40 PC workstations. I had to spend $265k to update all the Allen Bradley and Wonderware software and licensing to revisions that were win7 compatible but the swap itself was a cakewalk.

OCD Solutions

Jesus no big deal or anything. ^^^ we probably do 2 mill a year in graphics. Not that large haha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

$480M was the cost of the facility, not what it produces every year. We manufactured 1.2Billion board feet of OSB each year. For perspective; 48 bundles consisting of 72 4x8 sheets of 3/8" OSB every hour on the hour for an entire year, 24/7.

It is the largest OSB facility in the world. I was the Senior (and Only) Technical Expert for the entire facility.

Watch for the shots of the control room with the array of 27 Monitors.

Last edited:

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I've done that Windows 7 theme swap for Windows 8 for a couple relatives. Seems like Microsoft never learns. Get an OS working well then dump it and try something new.

We swapped from XP to 7 a couple years ago at work and it was an easy switch.

Top Bottom