When to come down to Daytona???

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
I am coming from Saint Louis MO, 16 hour drive. I am planning to ride three days. Should I arrive Late thursday night and ride Fri, sat, and sun and leave monday morning. Or ride sat, sun, mon, and leave mon night or tues morning? or take 4 days off work instead of 3 (dont realy want to) and do all or the above?? Thanks guys. Its my first time and Im coming alone, well me and my Team Bill inspired RN with 798 Jetworks power.

Last edited:
ive been wondering about it this, who is going early this year? i would like to get there a few days early this time.

The past three years I have got there early, usually I think we are riding by Tuesday. I absolutely love getting there early, you get to watch everything unfold. This past year I stayed around for Monday which was fun but I'm probably going to leave late Sunday this year. No matter what I am happy to be riding surf, no matter what size it is but if you get there early in my opinion it is awesome to see the influx of people grow each day. Either way you can't go wrong!

I think I'm shooting for week early this time. Try to get there the Friday/Saturday of the weekend before, ride all week, and party/ride through the event. Thats the plan for now. Can't wait, getting close.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I think I'm shooting for week early this time. Try to get there the Friday/Saturday of the weekend before, ride all week, and party/ride through the event. Thats the plan for now. Can't wait, getting close.
can I stow away in your suitcase?:sleeping:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Me and the Wife booked from tuesday to sunday. We're going to do a bunch of sightseeing and general honeymooning but would like to get some early riding in as well.

Top Bottom