SX/SXi/SXi Pro Where can I find one of these?

IMG_2634.jpg The bracket that holds the pole up broke and the pin is missing. I was able to find a replacement bracket at Babbits's but apparently they don't make the pin anymore. Anyone know where I can find one? Used or new. I do have the little pin that holds the larger pin to the bracket, I just need the large pin.

Id say just find a stainless rod at a local metal shop/surplus and make it if the large pin is all ya need. Or just pick up a complete used one, I have a couple from past builds that I didnt use if need be.

Id say just find a stainless rod at a local metal shop/surplus and make it if the large pin is all ya need. Or just pick up a complete used one, I have a couple from past builds that I didnt use if need be.
The problem is that that pin has a smaller pin that holds it in the bracket. I would have to drill a hole through the pin. Drilling through stainless steel is not easy, let alone a small pin and I just don't have time to run around to metal and machine shops. I can't find a used one anywhere. Reached out to at least 6 different people/vendors on Craigslist and Ebay without any luck. If you could sell me one that would be awesome. I can buy the entire bracket with the pins if you don't want to seperate or the pin all by itself. I can just return the bracket to Babbits. The bracket alone was 75, so whatever you think is fair, plus shipping of course, I'm good with. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom