all cities 250 miles around me on CL
Ebay
F/S section here
Occasionally PWCtoday

Where else should i look?

ger87410

How did I get here?
Best bet for getting a deal, yes.

Best bet for getting a ski locally and quickly, no.

U can check out searchtempest.com to search craigslistings within a given mile radius of a zip code.

Check your paper's classifieds.

Don't be afraid to drive a few hours to look at and pick up your new ski.

Best bet for getting a deal, yes.

Best bet for getting a ski locally and quickly, no.

U can check out searchtempest.com to search craigslistings within a given mile radius of a zip code.

Check your paper's classifieds.

Don't be afraid to drive a few hours to look at and pick up your new ski.

ive been searching on there within 250 miles. I dont mind driving to FL, AL, TN, SC but anything thats more then that is to far for me...

Whats a good price for this ski?
2003 Yamaha superjet. very low hours, riva exhaust pipe, ride grate, aftermarket intake grate.
hes asking 4500 but there is a highly modded 08 for 5700 so 4500 seems high for a nearly stock 03

Last edited:
Why don't you consider shipping a ski. I shipped two skis with no problems and wouldn't hesitate to have a ski shipped to me.

Why don't you consider shipping a ski. I shipped two skis with no problems and wouldn't hesitate to have a ski shipped to me.

My parents are a bit against the idea of not being able to make sure it actually runs. Fortunately alot of you guys know each other so im sure i could find out if a ski is good or not. Do places ship to home addresses or only a buisness address/place with a truck dock?

also whats the best way to get a shipping quote?

Top Bottom