Super Jet Where should I put my fire extinguisher?

I noticed I dont even have one, I see where it use to be from the previous owner. Theres a couple zip ties under the hood where it use to be. Having it under the hood seems kind of pointless to me as thats where the fire would be...Do all you freestyle guys even have an extinguisher? Wheres a good spot to put it?

Last edited:

kraqus

Site Supporter
Here's one from tom21 that works well.

X2.

P1010062.jpg

Benny

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I cut a piece of 3 inch pvc wrapped in turf, total investment 10.00 in materials. Much like the others here: for next year I am going to install a set of the brackets some people are using to keep it stationary so i can use it as a front foothold.

ok, it's been a long day at work and I'm not thinking straight, but...from your avatar it looks like you have a stock hood. Don't you have the plastic container on the top of the hood for the extinguisher? I thought all RN's had that, and that the zip ties inside were for a tool kit or something...

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
ok, it's been a long day at work and I'm not thinking straight, but...from your avatar it looks like you have a stock hood. Don't you have the plastic container on the top of the hood for the extinguisher? I thought all RN's had that, and that the zip ties inside were for a tool kit or something...

As one of the few stock-hood riders left, I can verify that this is true.

However, without the extinguisher, the hood is still a pig. I have 2 brand new extinguishers that stay in the parts-box. Along with my registration & whistle. Readily available to pass down the line as ski's are inspected at any given event. lol.

I've been lucky, I guess.

Lol Im a newb I guess I do have one! Didnt even know that was there!! Thanks lol I use to ride a 96 750sxi where the extinguiser was in the back by the tray haha had no idea about this at all still have lots to learn!

Top Bottom