Other Where to buy Japanese style OEM electrical connectors?

do what i did for my total loss took a old seadoo wiring harness and cut all the conectors off and soldered heat shrinked and liquid eletrical tape them up always keep old wiring harness conectors and #zero hooked me up with some when i bought his toggle switch for my bilge pump still workin great to this day too.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
do what i did for my total loss took a old seadoo wiring harness and cut all the conectors off and soldered heat shrinked and liquid eletrical tape them up always keep old wiring harness conectors and #zero hooked me up with some when i bought his toggle switch for my bilge pump still workin great to this day too.

Cutting harnesses apart and soldering them into something else just creates more potential trouble spots down the road. If you like the connectors Seadoo uses, just buy Deutsch connector kits. Same thing.

These are what I send out with my TL Module, they are identical to the item used on the Yamaha Start/Stop switch. If you order them, be aware they take a while to arrive as they come from Japan. Also note shipping is steep.

Once you reach the minimum order of $20 shipping is reduced to a normal level. My shipping was $7 for a $30 order to central OH

Top Bottom