Where to buy OEM Keihin rebuild kits?

Peter123

C-Note
Excuse my ignorance here, but when I'm looking for a rebuild kit for the Keihin CDK 40 (which I'm told is the same as the CDK-II), how can I tell or where can I go to get an OEM kit?

It's for one of my couchs - 1994 Kawasaki ST750.

Peter123

C-Note
I'm being told by one place that there is no longer an actual OEM kit and you'd have to buy each component and that the only kit is from WSM and it's Keihin parts. Is this correct? So far, all I see is the WSM and SBT kits.

Thanks.

Peter123

C-Note
i just bought two brand new rebuild kits for the CDK-II's i have on my vhp motor for $35 from a guy down the street email me if interested and ill give you the guys number
xstandupx@rocketmail.com

Appreciate it, but I've already got the kits and the carbs rebuilt. I even bought a used carb to rebuild while I was at it just to have on the shelf. And thanks to Smoofer and Bill for watching over my shoulder to make sure I didn't do anything stupid (like reversing the polarity on my riding lawn mower battery and wondering why the starter wasn't engaging the flywheel, lol. And no Penguin, that's not how I practically sliced my ear off).

Top Bottom