where to buy ppg paint!

bign1514

"Rock-Man"
I have been doing a lot of research, and trying to get the materials together for my project in the fall. I am repainting a superjet, and heard good things on the ppg paint. I have looked online and can't seem to find a place that sells it. I might be overlooking the sites! Should i get the marine paint or auto? THANKS!

The ppg stuff is good. I used Alsa corp paint and it came out nice. PPG will work well too and you can probably get it locally. Go to PPG's website and they have a dealer search thing.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I have been using a paint from a company named Kirker,they make a line similar to house of colors but way cheaper.It lays down very smooth but it does take pratice because it is candy and candies can be fun.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
As far as paint goes PPG is one of the best out there. You can really tell the difference when you shoot it, it just lays down a lot better. You will pay a lot more for PPG, if you are on a budget PPG also makes what they call Shop Line, its still a good paint just a lot cheaper.
X2

Check with your local automotive paint stores.

If you order it online they will have to ship it as hazardous materials.

The shop line stuff is pretty good. I would buy the higher quality colors but the shop line clear and reducer is the way to go. You will save yourself a hundred bux easy.

The shop line black didnt compare to alsa corp jet black. They were supposed to both be jet black and the Alsa had way more depth. The alsa corp colors look really nice and are about the same price as PPG.

http://www.alsacorp.com/

ski4

gonzo
i used ppg's " shop brand" it was called omni
it is 2 seasons old now and holding great

i actually got it thru blowsion
but if you go to your local auto paint store youcan get it much less expensive ( however the lady at finish masters by me told me she would not have sold it to me she didn't think it would hold up, but it is so far)

Last edited:
Top Bottom