where to drill bilge pump exit hole?

Gmoney1968

Gmoney
All i do are tricks on a lake and this rn fills up w/ water like crazy im pretty sure stock bilge is working gonna put a rule in it.? where's the best place to put the exit hole ? i know check the seals and everything else f-that ride like you stole it!!!!!!!!

shock

Stupid Hurts
it doesn't matter just drill any place you want mine is dual so i have one on the right and the other one on the left

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
If you install 2 of them, drill on the right side first and make sure it's high enough to clear the exhaust tube, then dril lthe left to match.

I like the duals drilled in to the top of the gunwhale, it's the highest point possible and easy to monitor.

attachment.php

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
the only bad think to install like that, you make that spot wicker, and will start crack really bad with fails barrel roll, I always like to install at the Dash
If you install 2 of them, drill on the right side first and make sure it's high enough to clear the exhaust tube, then dril lthe left to match.

I like the duals drilled in to the top of the gunwhale, it's the highest point possible and easy to monitor.

attachment.php

GReenANt

GReenAnt
make sure its above the water line when your floating on the ski.

mine is underwater when i float with my knees on the tray or just hang off the back. It takes on water really quickly if the pump is off. I have almost sunk the ski a few times when i got distracted.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I just put the hole right above and to the right of the choke/primer. It bilges onto my feet, but I care little about that.

Why would you want water that's been churning up in your engine bay spittin out all over your turf. Either side above water line will be sweet.

attachment.php
thats exactly where i put mine, im running 1 side, so i installed it on the right side. Once i decide to run a second b-pump, i'll install it on my left side. looks good bro!

Top Bottom