where to get domes cleaned up on a fixed dome head

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
how much compression would the stock head at 34cc produce?? Also how does the oring head machined for orings hold up?? I have heard mixed things about this. Looks like some really nice work...how much would you charge to have this done?`

well worth it for the price robbie, pm #.0 and send your stuff, ill get it and bring it back from daytona

you can pic it up when you get you blaster from me:Banane19:

#ZERO

Beach Bum
how much compression would the stock head at 34cc produce?? Also how does the oring head machined for orings hold up?? I have heard mixed things about this. Looks like some really nice work...how much would you charge to have this done?`
This modified stock head should give around 195 -200 lbs compression and the domes can be made even larger if needed. If you have a perfectly flat cylinder surface and don't over apply the 3-Bond on the outer bonding area the Viton o-rings should last long time. This mod cost $85 which includes milling the head surface, cutting squish band, cutting the o-ring grooves and reshaping the domes. I recommend using the dual water out 62T & 64X stock heads for this modification because the aluminum casting is a bit wider and thicker.

Hey #.0, can you cut the oring groove into a yamaha westcoast head? btw great work and prices, do you have a link to a page with all your machining services?

#ZERO

Beach Bum
The westcoast heads had real small 29cc or 27cc domes and if you o-ring it your compression will increase significantly. I would recommend enlarging the domes and squish band if you want o-ring grooves for use without a head gasket. I'm working on a web site but it's going to be a while, if you need any work done just shoot me a PM and I'll quote you a price.

Top Bottom