Freestyle where to put fire extinguisher

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
I got kicked off of one Kansas lake last year on the 4th of July weekend for too small of registration numbers. Stopped me in the middle of the lake and he goes "and I'm pretty sure you don't have an extinguisher with you either. You either trailer it or 200$ ticket." I was there for 5 days 2 hours from home and unable to ride the rest of the weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

You should have just used some tape and made new ones.

I ride an unregistered ski without an extinguisher and don't even bother bringing my boating license ***when I am on a stand up*** TWRA doesn't patrol a lot where I ride and if I ever do see them I just hop it up on shore and wait till they pass. Don't know about by you but in tennessee the boat police only have jurisdiction in non federal water ways so once I am up on shore I am out of their jurisdiction.
What lake you ridin on ?

My extinguisher is under the hood. I will sink the ski before I hassle with that thing. As far as other boats are concerned I have sat on the lake for 2 hours or more trying to flag someone down for a tow and boaters just pass me by, so if I see one on fire I just tell them to jump and swim like they make me do.

Top Bottom