whewwww!!!! ITS FINALLY DONE...

i never thought this would be done but i finally finished it tonight. a couple months ago i decided to put some footholds in (tom21). this was my first time for holds/turf/etc... when i cut into it i fould wet foam. i did some research and decided to defoam. I am still in college so i could only work on it about two days a week when i would come home to work. i never thought it would be done but it is and i am so effin siked to ride tomorrow. fist ride of the season. but anywhere here are a couple pics. let me know what you think... also thanx for all the advice.

Attachments

• 2010-05-21 22.20.15.jpg
    2010-05-21 22.20.15.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 2010-05-21 22.20.34.jpg
    2010-05-21 22.20.34.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2010-05-21 22.21.02.jpg
    2010-05-21 22.21.02.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 54

Powerhouse

okay
Congrats dude!! Right in time for summer! Be sure to pick up some extra spark plugs, and MSD plug boots. Both of those will save you sooo much time of wrenching. The most common problem I ever have had with my skis are plugs getting fouled, and water getting under the boots. Enjoy the ski!

Nice work...its gonna feel lighter and be fun to ride for sure. Did you weigh the wet foam? We did .....30lbs!!!!!!

starter kill

aka LUFA-make some WAKE!!
lookin good man!! get ya some ODI grips! you'll love em

*edit*

nvm! im blind! haha

*edit again*

i can't tell if those are ODI's or not haha =D

Last edited:
had it out yesterday for the first ride... it is so sick. i love it. the 701 is such a difference than the old 750sx i had. i was out for about an hour and already got a ticket from maryland's finest. didnt even care though cause all my work finally paid off.

i didnt weigh the foam but i would estimate probably about 20lbs. gonna head out to ride in a bout an hour. i usually ride on the magothy river. if anyone is headin out today drop me a line

Top Bottom