SX/SXi/SXi Pro Which Stand Up ski ??

agua

FIshing for Stand ups
my brother bought is fully modded b piped sn for 1200 and i see stock 750s on craigslist for 1200 all the time... just need to keep your eyes out for a good deal and pounce on it!

I currently own a Sit down ski and want to make the jump to a stand up. Couple of my friends have a Kawi 650 that i have been riding for a while now. Im kinda looking for something with a little bit more performance. For sure im getting a Kawi, Im considering a 750 but i never actually rode a 750 before. Do you guys think that would be a good choice or is there something i should know about the 750 ski..basically I wanna know if it is a good ski to buy? will i be satified? what is the pros and cons? Thanks in advance

i have a 750sx for sale 1500 all stock and very reliable, and its in mint condition

I am tall and fat... 6'4" 275 (for now!) My first stand-up is a 1998 750 Sxi-Pro... It with little or no ridding experience I was able to get up and start riding it around without much problem. It doesn't have nearly enough power to do any big tricks or freestyle it with my heavy arze... But my skinny friends can do all kinda stuff with it...

I just bought an SXR it cost me double what I paid for SXI-Pro... (I got a pretty good deal on the SXI and the SXR) I went with the SXR b/c of my size I need the bigger boat to land jumps without sinking to my neck... I am scared of the tiny superjet but I can get up on one without too much trouble...

JMHO

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I have a 93 750sx, love it except its not stable enough for me yet, working on that, I have ridden an 04 sxr ALOT- love it!, and I have ridden the 00 RN and 08 SJ.. The 00 RN was a built race boat, fast, fun, and nimble. The 08 SJ is by far my favorite riding ski due to the new hull design.. I haven't been riding all that long and I get on it and its like I have been riding all my life, very stable and predictable in turns. I can cut with my elbow in the water almost. It is not as loose as the sx/i's can be. Of course you are looking at 5k min to get an 08 SJ.. I bought my sx this june and paid 1100. It has a dual carb 750 in it, but all stock other than that. It is really a decision that you need to make on your own by riding the different skis. The Kawi's and SJ's are both great in my book..

Top Bottom