Which Vest & Helmet Do You Rock?

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
I think I got mine for about $100. Well worth it given the number of times it's saved me from my carbon "pole pad". Find a local sports store that's clearing the Lacrosse helmets off the display to put out the hockey helmets - you should get a decent discount.

We don't really have any sports stores around here aside from Dick's. All the little guys have packed up and moved.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
How much are those damn things though? I saw one at Dick's SG, and I can't rememeber the model, but it was like 190 bucks.

60 bucks new on ebay

my face surgery to fix my last two accidents where the bars came through my bmx style helmet was over $1200 with insurance

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
60 bucks new on ebay

my face surgery to fix my last two accidents where the bars came through my bmx style helmet was over $1200 with insurance

I've seen Demon's face. It appears they did a good job. Not a great job mind you . . . :splatt:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
if your wearing an a10 vest, no need for a helmet b/c once your knocked out that chitty vest aint gonna float ya.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
It actually floats but not as much as a normal vest none of the vests we wear are made to stop you from drowning esp. In the surf This is why you ride with a group of people that you trust to watch out for u
thats right. none of the vests listed here will float you face up if you're knocked out.

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
Thank you to everyone who took the time to help me out!! I got the JP baller vest and remedy carbon helmet.. Thanks again to you all!!

Top Bottom